Minecraft 1.4.7 Jar – Download Minecraft 1.4.7 Pre-release. This release is compatible with 1.4.6 and has almost no bytecode changes, so mods that have been updated for 1.4.6 should work in 1.4.7 too. The only affected file is the one called “qz”, which is the arrow projectile’s class. This also means that 1.4.6 clients can play on 1.4.7 servers, and 1.4.7 clients on 1.4.6 servers… so we’ll wait until after New Year’s Eve before we publish it in the launcher. Download the pre-release if you want these problems fixed before then!
When you run your minecraft you will be update automatically to the latest minecraft 1.4.7. But if you can’t update your minecraft automatically, you can manually update your minecraft to the latest version from the launcher by pressing the Options button before you log in, and pressing the “Force Update” button. While the update is 1.4.7. To make you easier update your minecraft to the new version, you can follow tutorial below how to download and install minecraft 1.4.7 jar.
Minecraft 1.4.7 Jar Changelogs
- Fixed crash related to arrows fired from dispensers
- Fixed a multiplayer crash when using fireworks without a fireworks star
- Fixed long timeout when checking SRV records
Minecraft 1.4.7 Jar Step by Step Guide
- First, download the Minecraft 1.4.7 Jar
- Go to: C:\Users\YOUR NAME\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin
- Place the minecraft.jar from the ZIP file to the minecraft.jar in the bin
- Play minecraft in your version!
Download Minecraft 1.4.7 Jar Client
Minecraft 1.4.7 Jar Server
Credits to Mojang as the Minecraft Team and thank you for visiting this post, if you have problems how to download and install Minecraft 1.4.7 Jar, you can leave your comment below!